Ukraine - Italy: main trends for the qualifying match for Euro 2024
Tomorrow, as part of the European Championship qualifiers in Group C, a match between the national teams of Ukraine and Italy will take place. Rating Bet has prepared the main trends for the upcoming match.
The slight favorite for this match is the visiting team. The odds for their victory are 2.08, while a draw and the host's win are valued at 3.61.
- Italy will not lose — X2 - odds 1.3. Italy has never lost to Ukraine. The teams have faced each other in 7 matches before.
- Italy will score first — odds 1.71. Italians have consistently opened the scoring in their previous five matches.
- Italy's win — P2 — odds 2.08. Italy has won against Ukraine in six out of seven previous encounters.
- Both teams to score - odds 1.8. This bet has been part of three out of the last four matches between these teams.
Ukraine needs only a win, while Italy would be content with a draw. It's a crucial match for the second spot, securing participation in the European Championship next year, set to be held in Germany. There are all the reasons to expect an interesting and unpredictable football showdown.
- Read on: Haaland's agent: He could become the first player to generate €1 billion in career income