Tottenham - Newcastle: bet on trends
In the 16th round of the English Premier League, there will be a match between Newcastle and Tottenham. Both teams are competing for places in the Champions League for the next season. Bet Rating presents the main bookmaker trends for this match.
The home team, Newcastle, is considered a slight favorite. Betting on a Tottenham victory comes with odds of 2.22. Bookmakers estimate Newcastle's win with odds of 3.12, while betting on a draw is offered at 3.92.
- The individual total goals market predicts Tottenham to score fewer than 1.5 goals, with odds of 2. In six of their last seven home matches against Newcastle, Tottenham scored less than two goals.
- 'Both teams to score - Yes' has odds of 1.45. This bet has been relevant in the last three matches between these teams at Tottenham's ground.
- 'Tottenham to score first' is priced at odds of 1.76. In their last five home games, Tottenham has been the first team to score.
- The total corners market predicting more than 9.5 corners has odds of 1.49. Nine out of Tottenham's last 11 home matches ended with more than nine corners.
These two teams are separated by just one point in the league table, with Tottenham in fifth place and Newcastle in seventh. Interestingly, Newcastle was defeated by Everton in their previous game. However, this match still generates significant interest among neutral fans.
- Read on: The former owner of Ukrainian esports teams received a lifetime ban