Manchester City - Tottenham: bet on trends
In the context of the English Premier League, Manchester City will face Tottenham on Sunday. RatingBet presents the main betting trends for this match.
The odds for the home win, with bookmakers considering them an absolute favorite, stand at 1.31. A draw is valued at 6.6, while the success of the guests is at 9.6.
- Both Teams to Score - Yes - with odds at 1.69. Both teams have scored at least one goal in 12 of the last 15 matches involving Tottenham.
- Manchester City to score first - odds at 1.29. The 'Citizens' have scored first in seven of their last eight matches.
- Manchester City to win the first half - odds at 1.72. City has won the first half in five of their last six home matches.
- Manchester City to win - odds at 1.31. Seven of the last nine encounters between these teams in Manchester have ended with a home win.
Tottenham, after a fantastic start, has notably lost ground. The team dropped out of the Premier League's top four after a defeat against Aston Villa in the previous round but still remains a competitive force in the league. It will be interesting to see if Spurs can impose their style of play against Manchester.
- Read on: Castore attracted £150 million in investments