Borussia Dortmund - Leipzig: bet on trends
Borussia Dortmund will face RB Leipzig in the upcoming round of the German Bundesliga on Saturday, December 9th. The teams are currently neighboring each other in the league table and continue to battle for places in the Champions League next season. Here are the key trends for this match provided by the RatingBet.
Bookmakers consider the teams as equals, with similar odds for their victories - 2.62 for Borussia and 2.57 for RB Leipzig.
- Total corners - over 9.5 - odds at 1.82. The last five matches where Borussia hosted Leipzig ended with more than 9 corners.
- RB Leipzig's win in the first half - odds at 2.82. 'Die Roten Bullen' won the first half in four out of the last five matches against Dortmund.
- RB Leipzig to score first - odds at 1.88. Leipzig has opened the scoring in four out of the last five head-to-head matches.
- Both teams to score - Yes - odds at 1.38. This bet played out in the last six matches between these teams in Dortmund.
Neither team holds the status of a title contender but continues to display a decent level of football. Borussia, backed by their home crowd, is capable of a lot, but Leipzig will also arrive aiming for a victory. This match is rightfully considered one of the most interesting events of the upcoming weekend.
- Read on: Inter will play the next Serie A match in an unusual kit